WooHoo MM16

Easy adjustments

Talk about a saw thats easy to adjust.
I spent about ten minutes installing the blade, adjusting all the guide rollers, and got the fence squared.

Heres a chunk of walnut I threw up there. First cut:D

This is a 1" 3T Lenox Carbon blade.

Sliced off a 1/16" piece with no effort. No drift.:D :thumb:

Now for the dust collection hookup.
Miss MM likes to spew dust everywhere.:huh:

Last edited:
Talk about a saw thats easy to adjust.
I spent about ten minutes installing the blade, adjusting all the guide rollers, and got the fence squared.

Heres a chunk of walnut I threw up there. First cut:D

This is a 1" 3T Lenox Carbon blade.

Sliced off a 1/16" piece with no effort. No drift.:D :thumb:

Now for the dust collection hookup.
Miss MM likes to spew dust everywhere.:huh:

I'm really worried that Steve is going to start talking about dating, etc. Miss Minnie.

Hey Steve, looks like those cuts are Nearly as smooth as those you've been making with those "Invisible Blades".:rofl: :rofl:

Glad to see you've got 'er up 'n running.:thumb: I see you got rid of your "Original" Mobility Kit too.:D

Greg, actually she does...Miss E. :thumb: :rofl:
Good to hear that she cuts well, Steve. If you need to adapt something from the MM 100mm port, a piece of thin wall PVC is a TIGHT fit on it, then you can use fles from there if need be. Jim.

glad to see you using that saw steve! book-matched raised panel doors now available;)

Yes. I have several walnut crotch pieces I've been saving for door panels for out new kitchen cabinets. If I ever get them started.
But not enough of them. Now I can resaw several of them :thumb:

Greg, actually she does...Miss E. :thumb: :rofl:
Good to hear that she cuts well, Steve. If you need to adapt something from the MM 100mm port, a piece of thin wall PVC is a TIGHT fit on it, then you can use fles from there if need be. Jim.

Thanks for the tip there Jim. I'll try the PVC. Have some here already, the green stuff

Ok. I think I also have thin white around here in the mess somewhere:huh:

Steve, I don't know if the green 3034 will work or not. I think the interior dimension is smaller than the S&D 2729 thin wall white. Jim.

Well you nailed that right Jim
Green is a tad smaller than white.:huh:
Both are S&D pipe. Wonder why:huh:

Anyway, green would not go on, so I found a chunk of white. It just slips right on.
Dust collection is a go :thumb:

Well you nailed that right Jim
Green is a tad smaller than white.:huh:
Both are S&D pipe. Wonder why:huh:

Anyway, green would not go on, so I found a chunk of white. It just slips right on.
Dust collection is a go :thumb:

Boy that is strange. I have the Green pipe which was all I could get in 6" out here, but bought the White fittings in the DFW area because they were much cheaper, and both the white Pipe I tried and the Green Pipe seem to fit with the same snugness into the fittings. Weird, eh?:huh: I know that the ID of the Green pipe is smaller because of the wall thickness. (Maybe there is more than one kind of Green Pipe or something):dunno:

Anyhow, glad you got it fitted up.:thumb:

A local friend just recenlty got one of those also. I'm not sure, but he may have purchased from Tod. Enneyhow, now I have a place (at his invitation) to cut my big hunks of wood that won't fit through my 14" Grizzly.