Delta Table Saw on Craigslist

Dan, if I remember correctly they were around $500-550 new. I've seen them on CL locally for $300-400 so I would think $250 is a great price. I know lots of people that have one and like it a lot. Hope it works out well for you!

Something in my fuzzy memory is telling me that some of the first ridgid saws were either recalled or in need of some retrofit. Not 100% sure though. I think they were sold off at a low price. You may want to check it out.

Something in my fuzzy memory is telling me that some of the first ridgid saws were either recalled or in need of some retrofit. Not 100% sure though. I think they were sold off at a low price. You may want to check it out.

Bob. I think you're remembering the TS3650, the one that came after the gray TS2424. The early 3650s had some problems with the arbor threads, and some of the early owners had to replace the arbors.

I picked it up today with a friend and made some test cuts and it works great. Top has a little bit of rust and needs some cleaning but I'm happy. Found out it is wired for 220 but luckily I have a 220 outlet in the garage. Just had to go to the hardware store and get some 220 connectors and make an extension cord. Can't wait to get started on my next project, but I don't know what I should make. Thanks everyone for your help and making me be patient because it paid off. :)

Congrats, Dan! Ya done good.
woohoo.gif