Thread: WTB: 7mm No. 11 sweep veiner

WTB: 7mm No. 11 sweep veiner

I'm hoping someone here has a Swiss made or equivalent 7mm, no. 11 sweep veiner in good or restorable condition - no pitting. Handle can be rough.

Looks like the image below.

Thanks,
    Ken
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 05I05.jpg  

I assume you know you can get it at Woodcraft. The picture you posted looks like the Woodcraft picture.

Mike
    Ancora imparo
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Not to redirect the thread... Mike, do they have a large selection of gouges at the OC Woodcraft? Or don't bother and go mail order?
    Dan Gonzales
    Whittier, CA, USA
    Dona nobis pacem

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gonzales View Post
    Not to redirect the thread... Mike, do they have a large selection of gouges at the OC Woodcraft? Or don't bother and go mail order?
    The Woodcraft at Stanton, CA has a pretty good selection of Pfeil carving tools. Certainly not everything but all of the most common tools.

I teach carving there so I think Ingko (the owner) keeps a pretty good selection for the students (to buy).

Mike
    Ancora imparo
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Hi Mike,
    Yes I did get the image from woodcraft. Just trying the frugal route, in case someone has one he bought and doesn't use.