Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It Friday so whacha got planed for the week end.

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

It Friday so whacha got planed for the week end.

No Shop time this weekend. Leaving in an hour or so for california. Family get together tonight. Nieces weeding tomarrow, drive back on Sanday so I'll even miss the rrace from Atlanta. So what are your weekend plans ?
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Get ready for a job interview on monday along with working on the raised panel doors for our kitchen.

Thomasville, GA
    I'll be continuing my recovery, so I'll mostly be laying around. I'll watch as much of the NASCAR as possible on Speed and Fox, of course.
    Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member
    Member of Mensa
    Live every day like it's your last, but don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

Between Aledo and Fort Worth, TX
    Here's hoping the interview goes well, Alan!

My Saturday to work the real job. 8-12. LOML working an Agility Fun Match until 2:00. I should get the coat of paint on the 2 sides of the mobile base, then we have a family, maybe 2, coming to see the rescue dogs. Another family Sunday am, and the Celtic Festival in Dallas on the rain. Actually, we've been told we have space inside this year. Hopefully I can get the mobile base together and under the saw late that afternoon, or early evening if I can get the wife to help for a few minutes. I'll post pictures if it works, or come crying if it doesn't. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...
    Exclusively Irish!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas
    When Irish Eyes are smiling, they're usually up to something!!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...but most likely, I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3

Delton, Michigan
    shop clean up and just alittle saw dust making..
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Portland, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    shop clean up ..
    Shop Clean up?? I heard about that once, guess I'll have to try it sometime!
    Jesus was a Woodworker

DSM, IA
    Food and drink with my wife's family tonight. Tomorrow...Since I still have at least 2 wks with no weight on my right foot, I hope to get out to the garage to clean and sharpen some planes. Or I might just sit out there and think about what the first project will be once I'm back on both will be 2wks since I've been out there tomorrow.

Then I will be watching the Jayhawks dismantle the MU Tigers.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

GTA Ontario Canada
    Well first up take pics of last weeks work and post them. Then fix last weeks work as per Chucks instructions.

Then get back to some flatwork if time permits now that i cleaned up the outstanding spinny projects.

No Hockey this weekend cause we in between playoff rounds so it suites me for a break.

Constantine, MI
    Drawers and doors are all done and test mounted. Now comes a week or more of finish sanding and applying finish to them and the moldings. Goal? completely finished and pictures posted by Easter.
    “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

ABQ NM
    Iasd be derven perf na gentertaon, then a sarkhap um dag over hawsenjankler.

Then, for all that's right and good in the world, I'm gonna buy Don a spell checker. Won't somebody think of the children?

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan