It Friday so whacha got planed for the week end.

I'll be continuing my recovery, so I'll mostly be laying around. I'll watch as much of the NASCAR as possible on Speed and Fox, of course.

Here's hoping the interview goes well, Alan! :thumb::thumb:

My Saturday to work the real job. 8-12. LOML working an Agility Fun Match until 2:00. I should get the coat of paint on the 2 sides of the mobile base, then we have a family, maybe 2, coming to see the rescue dogs. Another family Sunday am, and the Celtic Festival in Dallas on Sunday...in the rain. :( Actually, we've been told we have space inside this year. Hopefully I can get the mobile base together and under the saw late that afternoon, or early evening if I can get the wife to help for a few minutes. I'll post pictures if it works, or come crying if it doesn't. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Jim.

Food and drink with my wife's family tonight. Tomorrow...Since I still have at least 2 wks with no weight on my right foot, I hope to get out to the garage to clean and sharpen some planes. Or I might just sit out there and think about what the first project will be once I'm back on both feet...it will be 2wks since I've been out there tomorrow. :(

Then I will be watching the Jayhawks dismantle the MU Tigers. :thumb::wave:

Well first up take pics of last weeks work and post them. Then fix last weeks work as per Chucks instructions.

Then get back to some flatwork if time permits now that i cleaned up the outstanding spinny projects.

No Hockey this weekend cause we in between playoff rounds so it suites me for a break.:thumb:

Drawers and doors are all done and test mounted. Now comes a week or more of finish sanding and applying finish to them and the moldings. Goal? completely finished and pictures posted by Easter.

Iasd be derven perf na gentertaon, then a sarkhap um dag over hawsenjankler.

Then, for all that's right and good in the world, I'm gonna buy Don a spell checker. Won't somebody think of the children? :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heigh! Leaf doN all-own.

I'm making a run to Tustin first thing tomorrow morning. I haven't driven the 91 on a Saturday in a decade. The 45 minute trip shouldn't take more than 2 hours ;-)) -- Saturday afternoon I should get something from FedEx that I won't mention as it is a gift for someone who sometimes visit here. Then Sunday it's down to Mom and Dad's for a visit so Dad can show me his new turning skills he's been working on.

My weekend began early (Friday) with a lovely day spent mowing the lawn, walking and playing with the dog and a long bike ride to nearby Mt. Rainier. :thumb:

Tomorrow the wife and I are going to see a play (The River Why) in Seattle and meet up with friends for a dinner out. Sunday is still up in the air. Weather depending, I'll probably go for another long bike ride. I seem to be in the midst of a 4 week hiatus from the shop. I guess I need to find some motivation to get back at it...

Iasd be derven perf na gentertaon, then a sarkhap um dag over hawsenjankler.

Then, for all that's right and good in the world, I'm gonna buy Don a spell checker. Won't somebody think of the children? :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Don's posts always make my day :rofl::rofl:
Doing some shop cleanup after the water problem and maybe turning a few pens.
I have an interview Monday as well :thumb: I don't really want this job but since I haven't interviewed in many a year the practice will do me good. Who knows maybe the job will turn out to be better than I think:dunno: