Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

One of my youngest son's recently born twins became jaundiced and had to spend the night in a UV basinet. Of course they cover their eyes to protect them from the UV light.

What do you think? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

IMG_0205.jpg

One of my youngest son's recently born twins became jaundiced and had to spend the night in a UV basinet. Of course they cover their eyes to protect them from the UV light.

What do you think? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

View attachment 43185

:rofl::rofl: so are you already giving them nick names Ken:huh::rofl:. My first granddaughter developed jaundice also and she had a portable UV blanket use at home, the light takes care of it for sure:thumb:

Carol,

That picture was taken Thursday afternoon. Little Haiden was out of the tanning booth on Friday but they still couldn't come home. The babies could...but Mom's blood pressure had skyrocketed due to dehydration.

So yesteday afternoon.....Mom, Dad and twins went home for the first time. Yesterday was the new Mom and Dad's 10 wedding anniversary. We had sent them a gift certificate to their favorite restaurant. Our youngest son called this morning. He went to the restaurant yesterday evening.....got Italian carry-out....brought it home. He said they had soggy Italian nachos....cold pasta because the less than a week old twins needed attention. He and his lovely wife agreed...it was the best anniversary dinner they have ever experienced!

Last edited: