Somebody talk me out of this!

It would make it easier to get to your flamingos.

Heh, those things crack me up...

And the my daily trips to get the mail! Let's see, 1/2 gallon tank, 4 mile round trip, I could make 17.5 trips to get the mail on one tank!

It just looks like such goofy fun...

This is similar to what they had in France in 1966. The big problem was that they were so quiet that if you didn't watch out you'ld be hit stepping off the curb. They traveled at about 25-30 mph.

Bruce

TOO LATE for any negative ninny nanners to tell me no!

Just ordered a kit! Now all I have to do is hope it comes on a Friday when my wife is out shopping! :eek:

Just ordered a kit! Now all I have to do is hope it comes on a Friday when my wife is out shopping! :eek:

As you know by know I just got off the phone with your wife.:thumb:
She's not happy:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It looks like fun. We of course will be needing pics of the build:thumb::thumb:

Just wait until I go and pick up a Hollow Chisel mortiser later this week... I'm gonna have to finish a lot of my half started projects to get out of this one...

youd be better off grabbing one of those wild horseys eating your grass and not have to pay for any gas or motor.
The horse already has it food source.
dont you live like 500 miles from any civilization?*(and IM not knocking that, I envy you) Where would you drive a bike?, besides the mail box

Ahh, Town is only 20 miles away... And our little valley is quite well populated. I just like to make believe I'm a real hermit...

Not sure where I would take it, but it'd be handy on some of our camping trips and such...

The question is..............are you going to chop it out? Next thing you know you'll want to be building a bike with more HP. :D That looks like great fun.

If you can get your buddies to build them you could get some 'colors' designed and form a gang.........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The question is..............are you going to chop it out? Next thing you know you'll want to be building a bike with more HP. :D That looks like great fun.

If you can get your buddies to build them you could get some 'colors' designed and form a gang.........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rumor has it Brent is already in a roller derby gang. I think they went a bit overboard with the whole "colors" thing, though...

Roller Derby.jpg

I think these motors have all of about 2hp! My tablesaw has more than that!

And, I've got a friend in Philly who just joined a roller derby team and I'm pretty sure she could kick my but on skates!

Last summer there was a homeless guy on the Market Square with one of those motors on his bike...he was having trouble getting it to run... I suspect being homeless, he also may have been gasless...:D:D

No! No! I say No! (oh, too late...) ;)

Seriously though, I watched all three videos... Look at all the things that went wrong and he had to fix himself!? :eek: Good thing he had all that metalworking tools + experience. (New u-bolts, sprocket didn't fit, carburator not assembled properly, muffler didn't fit around the pedal... etc...) This doesn't really inspire confidence in the kit.

And I'd rather just pedal. The weight of something like this means you'll never pedal that bike again for any appreciable distance.