Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There I fixed it

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

There I fixed it

Part 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ATT00001..jpg   ATT00002..jpg   ATT00003..jpg   ATT00004..jpg   ATT00006..jpg  

ATT00005..jpg   ATT00007..jpg   ATT00008..jpg   ATT00009..jpg   ATT00010..jpg  

"There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

There I fixed it

Part 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ATT00011..jpg   ATT00012..jpg   ATT00013..jpg   ATT00014..jpg   ATT00015..jpg  

ATT00016..jpg   ATT00017..jpg   ATT00018..jpg   ATT00019..jpg   ATT00020..jpg  

"There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Part 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ATT00021..jpg   ATT00022..jpg   ATT00023..jpg  

Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

some good uns don i like the hot dog cooker we willhave to try that on the tour
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    some good uns don i like the hot dog cooker we willhave to try that on the tour
    Well I got a fire pit just need to finda rake and some dogs..

Changing the menu, Don?

I'll buy a new rake just to see this!

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Reed View Post
    Changing the menu, Don?

I'll buy a new rake just to see this!
    No, but I'm trying to think how to cook the Carne Asada on a rake..
    Last edited by Don Baer; 03-11-2010 at 03:30 AM.

the guy sitting under the truck with the 2x4s is a bit scary, most are pretty funny.

The soda bottle sprinkler's kinda clever.

And the shopping cart bike might be the perfect thing for delivering wine in Tokyo!

Thanks,

Bill