Thread: bachelor again

bachelor again

My wife just left for a trip 'up nawth' with some old high school friends. She/they have been taking several of these reunion trips a year for a couple years now.
    She hadn't told me today was her departure day and I don't know when she will return.
    Y'all must think we are a strange couple. And you would be right.
    The house is quiet, no two TVs blasting. Mebbe I'll go back to bed.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

my wife travels with her friends all the time, theres nothing strange about that.
    and she probably told you previously when she was leaving, but some of us long time married gents tend to develop selective hearing, I know I have.

I still have 2 kids in my house though, but only till MAY 1st........woooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my wife said I can have my daughters room 12x16 for my man cave.woooooooooooooooooooooooohOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry....it's just a walkabout...she'll be back in a couple of months. In the mean time you can convert the whole house to a man cave

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Calver View Post
    Don't worry....it's just a walkabout...she'll be back in a couple of months. In the mean time you can convert the whole house to a man cave
    I'm pretty well behaved when she is gone. I have my shop, the yard, garage, my 'Raymond' office (in basement next to furnace and water heater) and TV room. I might sleep about a 1/2 hour later in mornings. But routine stays pretty much same as usual.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire