family politiks

Frank Fusco

I may have mentioned :rolleyes: my daughter was hired as a field director for a large part of the state for a candidate for U.S. Senate. Our county, where we live, Baxter, was not in her district. I am the volunteer coordinator for the same candidate. Learned last night, she has now been assigned Baxter County as well as her others.
Which means, I am now working for my daughter. :eek:
Really, I couldn't be prouder. :thumb:
Am I braggin' again? Yep. :D

Hey...nepotism is alright as long as you keep it in the family. :p

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who u are... :rofl::rofl:

I used to work at one of my dad's companies back when I was in high school, I made it a point to take on the grunt jobs just so I wouldn't be accused of being "daddy's boy". ;)

I worked for another one of his companies, but the whole company was just my mom and dad, my brother-in-law, and me. My sister also did contract drafting for us and rented her office space from mom and dad. They also hired my wife (at the time) for one summer to work as my helper on a housing investigation we did. That company was pretty much a family affair. :p

BTW, congrats to your daughter, Frank. I'm sure you're proud to see her getting involved like you. (And especially with the same party.) :D

Thanks all.
I'm back from a couple days with daughter and attending the politick event. All went well, she even had to make a little speech to the packed room. She is totally wired in to this project. Helping elect a U.S. Senator is a huge responsibility. If all goes well and our guy is elected, I fully expect she will be going to Washington D.C. as one of his top staffers.