Snowball fight

Paul Gallian

In Memoriam
Come over to my place this weekend.... we will have a big snowball war, make a few snowmen and have a warm or warming drink.

Snow this week end and it is the first day of spring.

~
hope this is okay to post -- seems like the mods work overtime on my post!

in the 60's today then BANG cold and snow this weekend....

first sun in many days today then we pay for it this weekend....

Please BITE YOUR TONGUE... any mention of Snow when Saturday is the first day of Spring, I've had it to here (picture an arm raise well above my head) with winter and snow. It would please me if you would take your snowballs and preserve them where the sun never shines.

When I was a teenager I went camping with a friend and my brother sometime in April. We enjoyed a 65-70 degree day and the following day it started snowing. We finally hiked out to my friends house that evening leaving our tent, figuring to recover it the following day. The next morning we had to push through waist deep snow drifts to reach our camp. The tent was toast, and I never did find my grill and a cooking pan in the snow. Just another typical Spring in Michigan. :D

I was out all day in short sleeves. Repairing fence, mowing the yard. Had to be upper 60s. Was forcast a few days ago of being in the low 70s. And we are supposed to get between a 1/4 and 1/2".....of SNOW...in Fort Worth!!!.. Just heard up around OKC, they could have 4 to 10"???? Crazy crazy winter we're having. And I still have to finish the fence Sunday. I just set the poles today. Jim.