possible good news in the works

Good Luck, Dan. Smile and look em in the eye during the interview, feet flat on the floor and be positive, your the best man for the job, now all you have to do is convince them of it. Take notes during the interview and at the end of the interview they will ask you if you have any question. Ask em to discribe the perfect candidate. They will give you a discription of what they are looking for, that your que to tell em why you fit that description...:D:thumb: Oh and don't forget to ask em what is the next step.

I hope its the best job for you. Not just a job you can do. Its hard to be out of work. Its even harder to go to a job you hate.

So I will pray that it is the best job for you. If it is, it will be yours.

I'll point some of my luck in your direction Dan. :thumb: Keep a cool and positive attitude through it. Sometimes easier said than done, my second interview they brought the entire development staff in to grilled me...I was talkin 90 miles and hour, but kept cool and did fine.

Good luck!

i got a call from the contractor guy while i was out today. he said that he had some really good news about this. i left a voice message as he was probably out to lunch when i called back. for those of you keeping feet and legs crossed, it's ok to uncross if nature calls...:D:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl: