Might be losing my membership!

Alan Bienlein

Well it looks like I might be out of the unemployment club. Sent in a resume for a job on craig's list and had a response in less than 2 minutes. Met with one of the owners Saturday and met the other owner today. Asked if I would be willing to run their cabinet shop. I'm so excited right now it's unreal! They are going to call be back in the next couple of days to setup a time to talk about pay. Almost thought they were going to say I was over qualified when they saw my resume and pictures of my work. They said no that they do custom work but in more of a proguction setting and that there work doesn't require the level of detail in some of my projects but I was what they were looking for.

good fer you alan,, i thought you were closing down this forums membership:eek: glad it was better news than that:thumb::thumb: maybe the karma is spreading.. we can only hope ..vaughn start checkin craigs list for something other than bowl blanks:thumb::thumb::D

Good for you Alan. Well done. This is one club i hope ends up with no members at all very soon. :D

Looks like the tides they are a turning. :thumb:

Hey yu had me worried there too when i saw the headline.:)

Thanks everyone! I didn't mean to make people think I was leaving the forum. This place is like a second home to me.:wave::thumb: I was starting to get a little anxious. It was great at first having the time off but started to get a little worried the longer I was off. Now that it looks like I might have a regular job again the people that I gave prices on for work will probably call me now to do the work.:doh:

Alan that is Awesome ! You are bring to the table talents that can be used for future projects. All craftsman look to better their work so that is great, I hope the personalities all work out also.

Those are good news indeed! I'm happy for you. It seems that things are going back to where they where. I wish all the other members in the same situation share the same luck:thumb: