iPhone Apps..........?

Stu, this is what you can try. Connect your I-phone to your PC and open up I-tunes application. Open a separate browser and go to http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lose-it/id297368629?mt=8# (this is via the link that Art posted) click the download and it should download into your library no problem. Some apps are regionally available through the I-Tunes software but if you do a search on the web you can find a download link and it will download seamlessly to your I-tunes library. Give it a go.

Well, I tried all of that and then tried installing it and I get a "Cannot install, unknown error" message. I then tried it on the Mac, and had the same problem :dunno: :bang:

I'll try to download it tonight when I get home.

okay I tried to download it and I got the message that it is not available in the Japanese I-Tunes store. It then asked me if I want to change stores. I accepted and it prompted me for a user id and password. I have to make another account for the U.S store. This app though is free so if you make a new account without a credit card it should be alright. Do a search for making an account without credit card. I did this initially when I first started downloading free apps.

Last edited: