Introducing myself

Bonjour, Marisol!

If you read french, I can translate what these voyous say about your husband from English to French! ;)

And don't worry, we do try to keep him out of trouble. Did he tell you about the time we told him we were all going to look at a new tablesaw, but took him out to see that Flamenco singer instead? ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Well, Tony, you made me go look that word up. Obviously I confused you because I am now confused.

Corporativism has to do with a corporate entity, as in a business. So I don't how that applies here.

"The rest of the story" is a tag line by long time USA radio commentator, Paul Harvey. He had the knack to take an obvious or well known event and explain some arcane perspective related to it. In other words, explaining more that what had previously been explained or understood.

I ought to know better than to use clearly American euphemisms when my audience is international. My apologies.

I just thought perhaps your wife would like another perspective of your great American adventure. I certainly am looking forward to meeting you first hand.

No apologies needed Carol, obviously we both have to work on enhancing communication:).

What I understood from yours is that someone should tell Marisol those things that I wouldn't translate for her;). Hence my comment applying corporativism to it meaning women corporativism. Anyway, we'll sort that out when we'll meet, which I look forward to.:thumb:

No apologies needed Carol, obviously we both have to work on enhancing communication:).

What I understood from yours is that someone should tell Marisol those things that I wouldn't translate for her;). Hence my comment applying corporativism to it meaning women corporativism. Anyway, we'll sort that out when we'll meet, which I look forward to.:thumb:

its ok toni what is said in the RV stays in the rv:) old injun proverb:) but for a fee we can be bribed to say more ,,:rofl: new american proverb:rofl::rofl::rofl:

its ok toni what is said in the RV stays in the rv:) old injun proverb:) but for a fee we can be bribed to say more ,,:rofl: new american proverb:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Larry's confusing RV and LV again... Everyone knows the saying is that what happens in the Lee Valley store stays in the Lee Valley store. :rofl:

Marisol, welcome aboard! Nosotros gringos tenemos mucha alegria porque esta aqui.

Sadly, it has been many, many years and I never learned past tense in Spanish, so someone else will have to translate Larry to Spanish.