Canadian thread hijackers

Sorry for the hijack Ray, but Mark its good to see you around. Where ya been, what ya been up to. We missed you here. :wave:

Ok back to sanders.:D

I had some health problems that kept me out of the shop and then winter happened. Anyhow, Ken dragged me off to the show in Saratoga this past weekend and I'm all excited again.

One of the ladies at the Lee Valley stall gave me just about the best compliment somone can get - she said I was so polite and asked if I'd ever been a Canadian.

My excitement led to some shop cleaning last night and I was able to find my RAS! :rofl: :thumb:

she didnt know you:) last time i saw you i was greeted with all kinds of abuse:rofl: maybe i deserved it??? not!!! good yur backat making wood things mark, how did that tray come out i dont remeber you showing us the final pics of it????

Larry, if you're talking about the writing desk, I'm still working on it. I had a finish issue that I talked to Bill Bush about at the show (I'm using Bush Oil) and he gave me some suggestions on how to remedy my error.

I ordered a new dovetail jig while at the show for doing the drawers. I'll post a pic of it when it gets here.

Thanks for the welcome - you can't get rid of me that easy!