vaughns back at it again!!!!

I think I'll entertain a few bids..... :D

Lets not be shy, who wants to open?.... :dunno:

I like numbers that start with "B" but you can open with "M"...:thumb:

I got up to late too see Darren's work. :p

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?p=65357&c=2

:D

On the subject of selling the forum, a couple of weeks ago we actually did have someone contact the Webmaster to inquire about purchasing this place. They even said it was possible that our own staff might be retained to run the place.

I politely told him the forum is not "owned" by any single entity, but was instead owned by the members. I told him we were not interested. :rolleyes:

On the subject of selling the forum, a couple of weeks ago we actually did have someone contact the Webmaster to inquire about purchasing this place. They even said it was possible that our own staff might be retained to run the place.

I politely told him the forum is not "owned" by any single entity, but was instead owned by the members. I told him we were not interested. :rolleyes:

I wonder who the "Webmaster is" or is this one of those "Tacky" question?

Paul

I wonder who the "Webmaster is" or is this one of those "Tacky" question?

Paul

The Webmaster e-mail is automatically forwarded to me, Darren Wright, and Bill Lantry, the site Administrators.

Paul, enough with the "tacky" bit. :rolleyes: I called the campaigning idea tacky. Get over it. ;) I'll spare you the rest of my thoughts.

Boy, I'm getting old... I read through every post on this thread and couldn't figure out what you guys were talking about... I was about to click off and go to another thread when I finally saw the header.... very good guys...very subtle. :dunno::rofl::rofl::thumb: