New HDPE 4 ounce squeeze bottles

ken werner

I am going to purchase some 4 ounce HDPE clear squeeze bottles, but there is savings in numbers. These should be excellent for use when applying stain with a rag, mineral oil, BLO, shellac, or a variety of glues. They will be excellent for hide glue - prepare a batch and then freeze small amounts for individual use. HDPE does not hold up well against solvents, so you could use it to apply a wiping varnish, but not to store the varnish. I will sell them for $1.25 each, plus actual shipping, which should be very little. Paypal will be expensive for small sales, so I'll only want payment by check or MO. Please let me know if there's any interest. I can see these bottles being very useful in the shop.
Thanks,
Ken

bottle

In the interest of full disclosure, I will make a few cents on each order, but will be shipping at cost, and selling much fewer than the usual wholesale minimum.

Last edited:
Jiggs, you got in just under the wire. So no further orders can be taken. Thanks to all for your interest, hopefully this will work out well for all. And BTW, I checked with the vendor, these are made in the USA.

Last edited: