Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Norma Henderson RIP

Villa Park, CA

Norma Henderson RIP

My wife and life partner of forty years passed away this morning. Norma lived a life filled with lots of love given and received, and many close friends.

Attached is a picture of the two of us in better times.

Last edited by Mike Henderson; 04-07-2010 at 03:58 PM.
    Ancora imparo
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

ABQ NM
    Aw man, I hate to see that news, Mike. Sincere condolences to you and the rest of the family. Take care of yourself and let us know if there's anything we can do to help, especially those of us in your neck of the woods.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

Amherst, New Hampshire
    I am so sorry Mike. My heartfelt thoughts are with you and your family.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Tokyo Japan
    Mike, I can only imagine how hard this must be, Godspeed to Norma, and God bless you and your family.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

bethel springs TN, but was born and raised in north east PA
    Man there's just two much of that going around. Our thoughts and prayers also go out to you and yours.

Lake City, Florida
    My sincere condolences Mike. You, your family and friends will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tony, BCE '75

My deepest sympathies to you and yours Mike.

Escondido, CA
    Good morning, Mike,

Life goes on even after tossing some nasty curve balls. The problem often is that we don't want it to. We want it to stop and at the very least wait until we catch up. Losing a spouse is one of those moments.

In this time of sorrow, know that you are loved and care for and about. Some who care are strangers to you, but tied to you nebulously via this thing we call the Internet. Were you closer we would gather around to embrace, to hold, to shake you hand, in some way to touch you. Sit back, close your eyes, and feel the touch we send your way.

As your life returns to some order, we will still be here. We will still care. While life will indeed continue on, know that our condolences are given, our friendship remains, and your loving wife is a very real part of who you are. I'll bet she was a real gem!

Consider yourself and your family prayed for, and the life of your Norma will also be raised up in thankful prayer for the life you had together.

GTA Ontario Canada
    Oh man Mike, what can i say, I feel for you man. My condolences and sympathy to you and your family. I am sorry to hear of you loss. Keep the faith my friend.

Kansas City, Missouri

I'm sorry for your loss. Our prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family.

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault