Norma Henderson RIP

My wife and life partner of forty years passed away this morning. Norma lived a life filled with lots of love given and received, and many close friends.

Attached is a picture of the two of us in better times.

Mike

Attachments

• Norma-and-Mike.jpg
    Norma-and-Mike.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Norma.jpg
    Norma.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Aw man, I hate to see that news, Mike. Sincere condolences to you and the rest of the family. Take care of yourself and let us know if there's anything we can do to help, especially those of us in your neck of the woods.

Good morning, Mike,

Life goes on even after tossing some nasty curve balls. The problem often is that we don't want it to. We want it to stop and at the very least wait until we catch up. Losing a spouse is one of those moments.

In this time of sorrow, know that you are loved and care for and about. Some who care are strangers to you, but tied to you nebulously via this thing we call the Internet. Were you closer we would gather around to embrace, to hold, to shake you hand, in some way to touch you. Sit back, close your eyes, and feel the touch we send your way.

As your life returns to some order, we will still be here. We will still care. While life will indeed continue on, know that our condolences are given, our friendship remains, and your loving wife is a very real part of who you are. I'll bet she was a real gem!

Consider yourself and your family prayed for, and the life of your Norma will also be raised up in thankful prayer for the life you had together.

Mike I am so sorry for you and your family. It must be a tough time with her passing so close to Easter, yet take consolation in the hope and example of this special season. My heart aches with this news. I will certainly remember her and you when I pray this weekend.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon her.

You and your loved ones will be in my prayers on this most Holy Saturday.

paul