Stu's 2010 Dungeon Tour

Stuart Ablett

OK, I finally got around to it......

>> Part 1 <<

>> Part 2 <<

>> Part 3 <<

The first tour I did was just right around 10 minutes, for this one, well, I guess I had more to show and more to say :eek:

The three videos run around 27 minutes all together.

Cheers!

Great tour Stu. You absolutely amaze me. What more can one say. I think i will be visiting this tour again and again. Way too much to take in during a single viewing. I remember your chop saw table post and boy it sure came out neat. Cant imagine why that saw aint available here. Sure would work well in my shop. I bet the marketing guys that are responsible aint woodworkers or dont have a shop of their own.

Got a lot of good ideas that i aint implemented yet. You just made the to do list even longer.:rofl::rofl:

As a matter of interest what camera did you film it with. High def or ???

Thanks for taking the time and all the explanations, sure appreciate seeing how you have done things. Inspirational.

Thanks guys!

Rob, I think that the powers that be figure the saw, at 190mm (7 1/4" ?) is too small for the US market :dunno: It seems most guys have 10" or even 12" SCMS, so that little 7 1/4" saw would be a wimp and too whoosy for the US market..... right? I mean bigger is always better..... right.... :rolleyes: :D :rofl:

I bet they would sell a lot of them, it is a really nice unit, compact and accurate, the blades are a LOT cheaper than 12" blades, cheaper to sharpen too, but I would bet it will not do the 6" tall crown molding that seems to be so popular right now:huh:

The video camera is a JVC/Victor Everio HDD GZ-MG575, I really like it. I film in the economy mode, mainly because if I don't my old Windoze machine would choke on the file size. With the new iMac, running OS 10.6.3 it now finds the .MOD file format that this camera uses, the older Mac 10.5.8 I have on the Mac Mini does not find the files and I had to get a third party converter. Time to upgrade the Mac Mini's OS to 10.6.3 (only costs $30).

Glad you enjoyed it!

Great tour Stu!:thumb: You definitely have accumilated alot more stuff since the cyclone build. I could hardly see the cyclone. I recieved an e-mail from youtube today about it. It's causing me to take a long hard look at how I'm not utilizing the space in my shop to get the most out of it:eek:.

I will never complain about the size of my garager, er, shop ever again...

But I am inspired to give it a good cleaning and some serious re-organizing :thumb: