Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: She says

She says

She says the dogs are crazy. She just spent the last 10 minutes doing this and refilled the bottle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tn_dog 001.JPG   tn_dog 002.JPG   tn_dog 003.JPG   tn_dog2 001.JPG   tn_dog2 002.JPG  

Last edited by Chuck Thoits; 04-06-2010 at 10:28 PM.
    It could be worse You could be on fire.
    Stupid hurts.

some dogs love water, some dogs are MAD about water

bethel springs TN, but was born and raised in north east PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thoits View Post
    She says the dogs are crazy. She just spent the last 10 minutes doing this and refilled the bottle.
    Yea we can see who the real crazy one is.
    Steve

Whatever it takes to amuse the pooches!

Good looking pups you got there!
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Now Cats... ECCH.. are offended by a water spray, don't you love those blond beauties....

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Simpson View Post
    Now Cats... ECCH.. are offended by a water spray, don't you love those blond beauties....
    That's why she had the bottle out. Or should I say cat behavior modification tool
    It could be worse You could be on fire.
    Stupid hurts.

We've always taught our setters to drink out of a spritz bottle. Mostly because at dog shows, bowls of water are a mess...even buckets in their crates get turned over, then you have a wet dog. They are great for normal walks too.
    The girl in my avatar loved water. We got a pump up water cannon gun so we could spray them at the back of the fence at our last house to shut up the barking. It worked. Once she found out there was water in it, the first pump out the back door and she came running to get sprayed! I could spray it straight up in the air, and when she heard it start hitting around her, she would go crazy trying to bite and catch the water. Looked crazy. And I still miss her.
    Love them while they are with you! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...
    Exclusively Irish!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas
    When Irish Eyes are smiling, they're usually up to something!!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...but most likely, I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, season 3

We do that at are boxers to make them mind but they thought it was the best water they ever had and couldnt wait for us to do it again
    A Turn N Time
    Components for John Smith Organs and the Hobby Organ Builder

Frog Pond Guitars

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Simpson View Post

I had a cat that took baths with my son and slept on his water bed. My son, when he was about 12, called me at work one day and asked if he could give the cat a bath... my reaction was "No, cats don't like water." He said, "Well Pye didn't mind."
    Chuck
    Tellico Plains, TN
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/TellicoTurnings
    My parents taught me to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any.
    If you go looking for trouble, it will usually find you.

I was going to say something about taking 10 minutes for the dogs to train her..... But I could feel the cast frying pan coming through the monitor.
    Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS...............