It alive but my Monkey is out west somewhere

If that don't make you smile, then your smiler is probably broken. :D Great video, Jay.

I know your lead monkey is out on walkabout, but I'll bet there's a backup monkey over in Mountain Home. (And not the one with the beard...the one with the musket.) :p

Jay we dont have the smileys to do justice to how your post makes me feel. I am smiling from ear to ear. That music is happy music for sure and I make you one promise, I am gonna build one of those organs before i die. :thumb:

Its a pick me up like no other. Well done Jay.:):thumb:

Now where is that Monkey when ya need him. Probably sucking on a sharpy right now. (thats my term for drinking a beer):D:rofl::rofl:

Jay we dont have the smileys to do justice to how your post makes me feel. I am smiling from ear to ear. That music is happy music for sure and I make you one promise, I am gonna build one of those organs before i die. :thumb:

Its a pick me up like no other. Well done Jay.:):thumb:

Now where is that Monkey when ya need him. Probably sucking on a sharpy right now. (thats my term for drinking a beer):D:rofl::rofl:

Thanks Rob :D:D:D

That is positively magnificent! It's hard to make me smile while I'm on night shift, but this did the trick. Great job! :thumb:

Call me crazy, but I want to build a Topsy 3.

I could use it for my music studio.

It would also make for a nice backup plan for a career of busking someday...

OK, Emiko and I just watched that and we were both smiling and laughing, Emiko's comment "Oh I love that!".

You have spread a little laughter and some big smiles around the world Jay! :clap:

OK, Emiko and I just watched that and we were both smiling and laughing, Emiko's comment "Oh I love that!".

You have spread a little laughter and some big smiles around the world Jay! :clap:

Glad she liked it Stu :D I haven't seen anyone that has heard it play be able to walk by without a great big grin on there face. Thats why they call it
THE HAPPIEST MUSIC ON EARTH :D:D:D:rofl:

Jay