givaway from a friend

Frank Fusco

I don't want to accidentally embarrass anyone here. So I won't say who I am talking about.
I'm going to receive a care package from one of our members whom I consider a good friend even though we still haven't met up in person. He has done this before and I'm both touched and truly appreciate his gestures of friendship. Don't know how to return the friendship or say thanks properly but I'll try in some small way. Many thanks, my friend. :)

Edit: I have been on many forums and can say, ours here truly has a family feel and friendship bond I have never before experienced. It is special and I hope it lasts for many years to come.

you may not know this but you already took the first step by this thank you note

I have to agree with you Frank. I've never, ever, considered meeting anyone I've met on the interwebs in person before. Just seemed like one of those things you shouldn't do in this day and age.

But I have to tell you, meeting the guys that are out on the tour? The only thing odd about meeting them in person was that it didn't seem odd at all. It just seemed like some friends stopping by for a visit. Heck, I've felt more awkward around my biological family before!

We digress, but that's OK, we are still talking about friends.
A couple years ago I did something completely out of character for me. I'm a kinda security conscience guy, sometimes even a bit wary of folks until I get to know them. I'm happy to report there are other really great forums 'out there' in cyberworld. One is a muzzle loading forum. I e-met a fellow who decided to travel the country with his wife and meet e-friends in person. Well, as luck would have it, we could not be home at the time they planned to arrive. But, I had come to think of him as a friend and gave information on how to get into our house. Told them to go in, make selves at home and we would be back later. Happily, they are as great folks in person as in the e-world. To this day they are still close friends. I have said before, and mean it, Casa Fusco is always open to the Family.

Could not agree with you more Frank and for the record Thanks again for the loan of the camera. Could only come from true friends that care about others and takes the extra step to help.
I Thank you over and over again my friend. :thumb::thumb::wave:

we know yur grin is contagious jay,, makes folk do all kinds of strange things

As Jay mentioned we met up the other day.
Our rendezvous was, naturally, at the woodworkers mecca in Springfield, MO.
For proof pic attached. It's up to y'all to figger out which one is the bear.

Attachments

• Frank and Jay at Grizzly.jpg
    Frank and Jay at Grizzly.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 28
As Jay mentioned we met up the other day.
Our rendezvous was, naturally, at the woodworkers mecca in Springfield, MO.
For proof pic attached. It's up to y'all to figger out which one is the bear.

Nah, those guys look too young to be Frank and Jay.... :rofl:

My only suggestion might be next time you guys do a meet up you have some appropriate attire....

364859052v2_350x350_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com/familywoodwork

:rofl: