Thread: used Jet Mini on Sale

used Jet Mini on Sale

Craigs List in Palm Desert Ca.............see pic below.........not sure how good of a deal it is but asking $250.00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3oc3p33l45Y45T15Z6a431210a9c5458513a6[1].jpg  
    First you have to learn the rules - Beginner
    Then you have to learn advanced rules - Professional
    Then you disregard the rules - This takes you to the master level................

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    i wouldn't do it for that price.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Not sure about the price but i have a large 1642 but someone else maybe.............not sure
    First you have to learn the rules - Beginner
    Then you have to learn advanced rules - Professional
    Then you disregard the rules - This takes you to the master level................

Looks like the 1220vs Varible speed that retails for more than 400.00. Offer 200.00 and maybe he'll bite. You can get extentions for it But the head does not slide or rotate, so you are limited to 12" bowls, but very long spindles, with supports.

Bruce
    Bruce Shiverdecker - Retired Starving Artist ( No longer a Part timer at Woodcraft, Peoria, Il.)

"The great thing about turning is that all you have to do is remove what's not needed and you have something beautiful. Nature does the hard part!"

used Jet Mini on Sale

I don't know. Looks more like a 10-14 mini VS to me. It does not have a swivel head.

I wouldn't pay that much for it. Keep looking Dan.

Aloha, Tony
    "You got to learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself". (Author unknown)

"Time flies like..... an arrow,,,Fruit flies like..... a banana." Groucho Marx

Ah,,,to live in Paradise!

Registered voting member

Fighting for all I am worth, and praying every day.

You might be right Tony. It IS the New version, in either case. It has a spindle lock.

Bruce
    Bruce Shiverdecker - Retired Starving Artist ( No longer a Part timer at Woodcraft, Peoria, Il.)

"The great thing about turning is that all you have to do is remove what's not needed and you have something beautiful. Nature does the hard part!"

I found a brand new one with a stand for 300 today. Still didn't buy it though.
    It could be worse You could be on fire.
    Stupid hurts.