No Longer waiting on Brown..

My buddy brown is stopping by today, but unfortunately no wood working tools... When's your buddy stopping by Don?

Hey i am waiting on USPS.:D:rofl::rofl: Got me a new gadget to add to the tool collection on Ebay on Friday. Another $10 special where the shipping is gonna cost me more than the item. But the total will be worth it.

So Don you gonna have to wait now too.:rofl::rofl:

well it got here today. Now what makes this tool particularly gloat worthy is the cost. I paid absolutly nothing for it. Now I'm not a fan of B&D tools but at the price I couldn't say no. Years ago I used to travel a lot. company policy was to stay in Holiday Inn hotels so I joined there Priority Club so that at least I could get something out of having to travel. Through the years LOML and I would use the points for free stays when we would take trips and I even got a new TV with my points. I don't travel anymore and since moving to Arizona I didn't give them my new address so I never got my points statement in the mail. Coupla weeks ago I was looking through the junk mail on my e mail and there was an e mail from Holiday inn labled points statement. In the past I just deleted it but I decided to open it. It said that I had over 20,000 points so I decided to see what I could get. I looked in the on line catalog and found this. Now there have been time when I needed to use a drill driver in some tight places and this one the heads can be adjusted for 5 differant angle.DSCN0011-3.JPG

DSCN0013-3.JPG Its only a 12 Volt drill/driver but hey it you can't beat the price..:D

Last edited: