Please keep my FIL in your thoughts...UPDATE...NEED GOOD THOUGHTS PLEASE!

Jeff Bower

Please keep my FIL in your thoughts...

He went in for what they called a routine surgery to remove part of and straighten out his intestines but they found a large mass that is cancerous. To early to tell what the prognosis is, should know more tomorrow.

The good news...he is a healthy, stubborn man so I know whatever cards he is dealt he will fight it hard. Plus, his 3 daughters, sister, wife and stepdaughter were all the hospital all day so he has loads of direct family support...just asking for some cyber family support, thanks.

Last edited:
Just a quick update...FIL is staying VERY positive about everything. The good news it that the surgery he went in for to begin with was a huge success...the bad news chemo starts next week. :(

Thanks again for all your good thoughts! :thumb:

Asking for some more good thoughts please...:thumb:

My FIL was told 3wks ago he was cancer free and was scheduled to finish the surgery that started his fight this past spring and get rid of his calostemy bag. Yesterday they did a cat scan and saw a "spot" they would look closer at today during surgery. Well it's another tumor so the bag stays and more chemo is in his future...:(