test

is this a big enough picture..
attachment.php

Give a man a chance :rofl::rofl: I am thinking of trying out what Steve is doing. I hate these small pics so i am wanting a gallery of my own.

No need to use Photobucket or any other photo hosting site. You can create one or more Photo Albums here (in your user profile), then link to the pics using the Insert Image function. (It's the little icon showing the sun and a mountain, visible in the editing toolbar if you're using the "Advanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" option.)

Here are the basic steps:

1. Upload the pictures of your choice to a photo album in your user profile. Click User CP to open your profile, the select Pictures and Albums from the Networking section of the menu on the left side of the screen.

2. After the pic is uploaded, click the thumbnail to display the full-size version of the photo.

3. With the pic displayed, select the URL in the Address bar of your browser. It will look something like this, minus the extra spaces in the "http" part:

h t t p://familywoodworking.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=2

Be sure the entire URL is highlighted (selected), then right-click on it and select Copy.

4. Next, go to the post where you want to insert the full-size picture and click the Insert Image icon
Insert%20Image%20Icon.jpg
in the toolbar. Right-click in the dialog box that's displayed, select Paste, then click OK. Your picture will then be displayed in your post like this:

album.php
picture.php

5. Go pour yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy...you're done. :thumb: