Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday

It's Friday

Before someone else asks....
    Today is Friday.
    I had planned to go into the next county and plant some politikal signs then come home and mow the lawn.
    But, almost 8 a.m. almost night time dark, can hear thunder and forecast is for up to 5" of rain.
    Good day to stay inside. Have tons of writing to catch up on and would like to spend some shop time.
    Daughter coming for visit tomorrow. She, and the rest of the campaign staff, has been traveling with our U.S. Senate hopeful on a bus tour. I know she (they) are tired. Be good to see her.
    Sunday, church. I'm going to a new one. A start up. Interesting experience.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

In Nashville for the weekend. Got to eat a three course dinner ON the stage of the Grand Ole Opry last night. City is taking us on several other tours, should get home in time to have dinner with the kids Sunday.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Tables!
    Host of the 2017 Family Woodworking Gathering - Sunken Wood

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    www.wrworkshop.com

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Finsh chairs, get started on the ambo.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

STAINING THE FINAL PIECES OF THE KITCHEN (hush Don)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Niemi View Post
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Niemi View Post
    Trying to get in under my 7 year record?
    Host of the 2017 Family Woodworking Gathering - Sunken Wood

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    www.wrworkshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Wright View Post
    In Nashville for the weekend. Got to eat a three course dinner ON the stage of the Grand Ole Opry last night. City is taking us on several other tours, should get home in time to have dinner with the kids Sunday.
    Darren,
    Sounds like your getting the royal treatment. I have a picture of me on stage at the Ryman (the original grand old Opre) The country music hall of fame is also a great visit I am sure you'll enjoy.

now that the web site's newsletter is finished and sent out, i can get back to working on the state fair table again.
    benedictione omnes bene

www.burroviejowoodworking.com

check out my etsy store, buroviejowoodworking

My son Michael turns 7 today. I spent the morning turkey hunting with a newbi and called in 2 nice toms to 25 yards. He whacked the better of the 2 birds. His dang camera was batteryless so NO PICTURES! I think he has discovered a new addiction. Taking my 12 yr. old daughter out next.