Thank You Toni:)

larry merlau

well as you see in the rennie pics ,bills plane got a work out but mine stayed in the box.. toni kept after me to get it out but i just sat back and watched.. tried bills and couldnt get it to drive correctly, so today after i while i was waiting i tried making mine drive correctly and it did just fine toni:) actually it started right up no priming or tuning or nothing just purred like a kitten..and no toni it wont be stuck on the shelf for purty, it will get used:) as you can see from the pics..
tn_toni's plane 001.jpg tn_toni's plane 003.jpg

thanks again for making this for me and i will always feel your hands guiding me along when i use it.:thumb::thumb:

You're welcome Larry! Although it took you a while to put it to use, were you afraid of falling into another vortex? This ain't any spinning thing Larry:D:D:D but it is addictive as well, so be warned:thumb:

BTW Nice shavings, is it cherry?

You're welcome Larry! Although it took you a while to put it to use, were you afraid of falling into another vortex? This ain't any spinning thing Larry:D:D:D but it is addictive as well, so be warned:thumb:

BTW Nice shavings, is it cherry?

no i already have a couple of planes and use them toni was just saving this one for last to use when i got home