Whered everybody go ?

Spring is in the air, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, and there are lots of things to do in the great outdoors that don't include computers!!! :rofl: :rofl:

On another note, I hate low lying juniper bushes and my arms are sore from ripping them out, and other various outdoor chores. Time for a soothing adult beverage, dinner, a little TV and then bed... I'll sleep good tonight.

But not as good as Sharon, She was digging up rocks all weekend working on making an herb garden right outside the kitchen door. :thumb: :thumb:

Quail. Can't get rid of em. Cutest birds I ever did see...

attachment.php

Attachments

• birds.jpg
    birds.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 89
You have Costco in Japan?

Our family likes to make fun of us cause it seems most of what we have comes from costco... Love to walk the aisles in that place...

Yep, Costco in Japan, have been for some time.

www.costco.co.jp/eng/index.htm

Nine locations in Japan, first one opened in 1999.

We like it, as we shop there for the liquor shop as well, We have been members since Jan 1st 2001 less than a month after the location nearest us opened.

Next to nothing in the way of tools, it is mostly food and clothing, with some house stuff too, still, we enjoy going, but only if we have the time, if you are in a hurry, then going on a Sunday is folly. Sometimes my wife will go on a Monday morning, it is like a ghost town, compared to Sunday :D

Gave starbuck a bath outside. She promptly found a pile of dirt and rolled in it and got a second bath :rofl:

Outside most of yesterday mowing. Been having rain frequently lately and grass grew and grew without enuf of a break for me to mow. Still have to finish the north side. Maybe later today. Also need to fire up the string trimmer and make the place look like civilized folks actually live here.

Dog washing (just one of them) and yardwork. That pretty much sums up my weekend. My back is toast.

That's what I should be doing... we have a black and white dog that's red all over... she loves to play in the ditches after a rain... the water's all read in the ditches. Her real name is Maggie, but we call her "bathes with skunks" for short. :rofl: