Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nuther Friday

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

Nuther Friday

I'll be doing the usual. Whatcha all got going on anything good ?
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Tables, clean house, mow lawn, and prep for my, uh, "men over 50 5-year anniversary photographic excursion into the hinterlands"
    Host of the 2017 Family Woodworking Gathering - Sunken Wood

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    www.wrworkshop.com

Tonight my parents, sister and BIL and kids are coming over for some grillin and beers. Tomorrow, I have almost the whole day to myself so I'll be in the shop making curlies fly! Sunday the kid and I will pamper the wife.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Laying Low

Still a little under the weather due to some health issues but I should be able to get some finish on a few things for a craft sale next weekend.

Hope you all have a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day!
    Don Orr

Woodturners make the World go ROUND

Tonight, probably seeing how my experiment with moulding leather came out. I suspect my second try will be in the works . Tomorrow celebrating my MIL's B-day and Mothers day with her. Sunday, celebrating Mothers Day with my wife and my Mom.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

You know, I'm not exactly sure. Gotta run a load of junipers to the dump, and then I'm sure a bunch of other stuff will come up...
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Going to finish up the hope chest for my daughter. I bought a vertical panel raising bit so I'm going to give it a try. It makes me a bit nervous.
    Sunday I think some of the kids are coming over for a quiet Mothers Day lunch.
    Every Friday night my grand daughter Abby comes over for a sleep over. So tonight will be another night of popcorn and Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. Hi ho
    Faith, Hope & Charity

shoeing the horses, feeding the pigs, planting the east side of the land changing irrigation lines, watching nascar, the usual.

Quote Originally Posted by allen levine View Post
    shoeing the horses, feeding the pigs, planting the east side of the land changing irrigation lines, watching nascar, the usual.
    Host of the 2017 Family Woodworking Gathering - Sunken Wood

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    www.wrworkshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by allen levine View Post
    Ok, Think we need to disable Allens account and see if anyone can contact Allen to have him change his password. It looks like someone has logged onto Allens account and is trying to damage Allens reputation...
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash