Nuther Friday

Tonight my parents, sister and BIL and kids are coming over for some grillin and beers. Tomorrow, I have almost the whole day to myself so I'll be in the shop making curlies fly! :D Sunday the kid and I will pamper the wife.

Laying Low

Still a little under the weather due to some health issues but I should be able to get some finish on a few things for a craft sale next weekend.

Hope you all have a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day!:thumb:

Tonight, probably seeing how my experiment with moulding leather came out. I suspect my second try will be in the works :rolleyes:. Tomorrow celebrating my MIL's B-day and Mothers day with her. Sunday, celebrating Mothers Day with my wife and my Mom.

You know, I'm not exactly sure. Gotta run a load of junipers to the dump, and then I'm sure a bunch of other stuff will come up...

Going to finish up the hope chest for my daughter. I bought a vertical panel raising bit so I'm going to give it a try. It makes me a bit nervous.
Sunday I think some of the kids are coming over for a quiet Mothers Day lunch.
Every Friday night my grand daughter Abby comes over for a sleep over. So tonight will be another night of popcorn and Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. :thumb: Hi ho:D

shoeing the horses, feeding the pigs, planting the east side of the land changing irrigation lines, watching nascar, the usual.

Ok, Think we need to disable Allens account and see if anyone can contact Allen to have him change his password. It looks like someone has logged onto Allens account and is trying to damage Allens reputation... :D

I've been painting the cabinet for under the TS extension i the evenings this week. I have the primer all done, now need to start the top coat. Will sand this evening, and maybe paint some. Finish tomorrow and ease the edges on the drawer boxes. Will have to see if I need to mow. Sunday going to Lake Texhoma to my parents house for Mother's Day. May need to finish painting some Sunday if I can't get finished tomorrow. Jim.

Helping a friend move to Tucson. Just to make it a bit more challenging, she was admitted into the hospital a couple days ago for stress-related issues and dehydration. The movers are packing her stuff today, and it all leaves tomorrow. Not sure yet when I'll be delivering her to Tucson. :huh:

It's Prom Night. I'm a photographer and tonight is another high school prom. Planting flowers on Saturday for my mom for her mothers day present and Sunday shooting "Mom" portraits at a local church. Sunday evening...editing lots and lots of images.

Tom

I got a colonoscopy today :( I don't mind the procedure at all it's what you got to do to clean yourself out that I hate. Camp out on a toilet for a few hours. :rofl: