Nuther Friday

looks great, not that Id expect anything less from someone of your talents, but those chairs, dude, they gotta go.
You need some nice white oak or red cedar adirondack chairs on that deck to bring it all together.(or just use whatever you had left from the PT)
Ill send you some easy, most comfortable plans you can put together in a weekend. (if you want them)

Sounds like an offer I can't refuse!:thumb: As far as left over material, let's just say there wasn't very many scraps left to build chairs with.

busy man!! now i know why you said you were sore,, and to get her to dig holes:eek: you got one very well trained lady,, better hang on to her:) those kind are rare:) well done allan

Thanks guys. This is the first deck I ever built. Loml has only been waiting 8 years for it.:eek: I set the post thursday night after work and did some framing of the joists to hold the post in place while the concrete setup. Saturday I nailed the decking down and framed the roof and installed the metal panels. Sunday I made and installed the railings and built the steps and gate.:wave: