pots

I hope this works.I,m on the wifes laptop and am trying to figure out how to post pics. Getting them here ain't the problem. The cropping end resizing now that's a different story.On the main puter all i have to do is go to image resizer and click on a couple buttons.:thumb: As you can tell not very puter savy.Well as i got them resized but not croped i'll go with what i have.:dunno:
The first is cherry and the other is don't no wood.
Steve

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 52
are these hollowed out or are they the ones you wanted a hidden seam in? if the later you done good steve the grain even lines up well:):D:thumb:
Larry these are like indian pottery,or at least that was the idea.:) I got my mom and 2 of her sisters, coming down from PA and NY.I also have my baby sister and BIL coming up from TX next weekend so i'm wanting to get some things for them to take home.
As far as the hollow balls they are on hold till don't no when.:(

Those look great Stephen. Computers may not be your thing, but turning is for sure. :thumb:
Thanks Jeff. If these darn puters were made of wood i could of all ready fixed the main puter.:rofl::rofl: Owell a friend of mine said if i couldn't get it fixed he has a guy that might be able to.

Stephen,
Like the design... my wife and I spent a year in Tucson and she fell in love with the indian pot designs... I've tried a couple, but don't think I accomplished them as well as you... good job!!

Those are beauties. I just love find along the road wood.
Thanks Wayne. I love it when i find good wood my self.:D

Stephen,
Like the design... my wife and I spent a year in Tucson and she fell in love with the indian pot designs... I've tried a couple, but don't think I accomplished them as well as you... good job!!
Thanks Chuck. As me and the wife lived in Alamagordo NM and have a son that was born there.We also really like that look.
Steve