Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nova DVR xp Fault Low Voltage message

Nova DVR xp Fault Low Voltage message

For all out there that own the Nova DVR xp lathes have anyone been experiencing this massage? This happens when i am turning rough blanks and it trips the machine to shut off. I thought that it was the sensor but this is the message that comes up on the display. Is this suppose to happen with this lathe or an I doing something wrong. I have sent an E-mail to Teknatool support but have recieved no reply yet. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS...............

Drew,

I don't have one of these, but it may be the control board. More info here:

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f...voltage-26828/

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks Bill that sounds like it is the answer. Now if I can just get a reply from Teknatools I can start dealing with it.
    Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS...............

From Nova web site:
    NOVA USER Group has been relocated to MyFamily.com. To join the new Nova Owners Group please send an email with your first and last name included to: novauser1@verizon.net
    Gordon

Nova DVR xp Fault Low Voltage mesage

Gordan.is Tim Giest still handleing there tech problems?I know that when I had a problem,I called him,as he would rarely respond to emails.He told me one time that he hates puters he's an OK fella though,no complaints here.Allways took care of my problems.
    Last edited by Ken Ward; 05-14-2010 at 03:25 AM.

The best way to get hold of Tim Geist is calling him early morning: (304)295-8166
    Gordon

Sorry to hear about your problems Drew.

Screw the e-mail pick up the phone and call, or if you need to make a Skype call
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

I'm out west what time zone is Tim in? does he handle the US and Canada?

Oh and thanks guys for the heads up about the e-mail to him. I was beginning to wonder if this was going to be a problem with Teknatool.

It's not so much a problem Stu it doesn't happen all the time it never happens on spindle stock just on the larger bowl blanks. Anytime it gets the slightest catch or turning air it trips and i get the message. It gets frustrating at times and I was wondering if it was just the way that this worked. I inquired with Teknatools as to how to disable this feature. No answer from the tech support and it has been a couple of days. This is how i am feeling right now