family member visit

larry merlau

well we got lucky and were able to have rich aldrich stop in for supper:) i warned him that i wasnt the cook and that i would invite tom over to over see the vittles.. we had anice chat for a few hours as he had a 6.5 hr drive back home yet tonight;;; thanks for dropping in rich stop by anytime:D:thumb::thumb:
tn_rich aldrich 001.jpg

Sure was a nice meet and greet, good to meet you Rich:thumb: And as usual great vittles Randi and great refreshments Larry:thumb: Just love these family member visits:D

Hey Larry, you lied to me. :rolleyes: You had said Rich was a mean ol' ugly-looking cuss. Looking at the picture, I don't see that at all. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Always good to see another Family get-together. :thumb:

Glenn you and me too.:thumb::)

The good thing to see is Larry is smiling for a change.:D Guess he is more comfortable back in his own surroundings Eh!;)

tom, loosened me up, and rich is from some of my old stomping grounds and we hit it off like two peas in a pod..plus the camera was better than in some of the others as it was still under warranty:)

offerd to put him the night before but he wasnt sure he could make his destination in time for the am arrival. would put him up last night but he needed to be to work in the am friday and a 6.5 hr drive would be tough to get up at my place and drive there:D so we just fed him well and gave a good supply of redneck wizdom b4 he left:) welcome back anytime, rich:thumb:

and hey frank yu got one of those handshakes some time back i think:) didnt hurt yu any did it:)

offerd to put him the night before but he wasnt sure he could make his destination in time for the am arrival. would put him up last night but he needed to be to work in the am friday and a 6.5 hr drive would be tough to get up at my place and drive there:D so we just fed him well and gave a good supply of redneck wizdom b4 he left:) welcome back anytime, rich:thumb:

and hey frank yu got one of those handshakes some time back i think:) didnt hurt yu any did it:)

No hurt. Firm and warm with friendship. :)

well we got lucky and were able to have rich aldrich stop in for supper:) i warned him that i wasnt the cook and that i would invite tom over to over see the vittles.. View attachment 45485

And as usual great vittles Randi and great refreshments Larry:thumb:

What! Tom managed to get someone else (Randi) to do the cooking again. I am starting to see a real pattern here! :D

How do I get one of those overseer positions?

Larry,

Thanks for having me. Nice to meet you and Tom. Dinner was excellent. The trip back home was decent. I think I left your place about 6:30 PM and pulled in my driveway at 12:45 AM.

I really like your shop. It is well layed out. I like your stacks of wood, too. Dont let them get too low.

You are welcome here anytime you want to come. I'll see what I can do about the Sweddish dish that my mom makes.

Thanks,

Rihc