craft show update

Dan Noren

Staff member
the invites have been blasted out to the guild and spinny guys assn., and so far 3 responses in the last couple of days. hopefully more to come. here are pics of the site.

Attachments

• craft show site.JPG
    craft show site.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 32
  • left side.JPG
    left side.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 36
  • right side.JPG
    right side.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 36
best part of all, it's free for everyone to use. just have to fill out the paperwork, it's faxed to rainbow central, and if it's not a farmer's market (cuts in on produce sales), plants or flowers (local greenhouse has a mini greenhouse setup), exotic dancers, or demos on distilling brown liquor, you'll get the green light for your event. it has electric and water hookups too.

just a quick update, 15'x4' banner made (yes those are the real dimensions larry:D), with 7 inch tall lettering, if they can't see it from the street (about 60 ft), they'll need glasses. plus heard from a fourth person, not sure how many are going to show up unannounced. :thumb:

so far there will be 7 of us there that i know of, including myself. today it was just too hot to do much of anything, only 95 degrees, and 36% humidity. so i decided to not wait until the last minute to figure out the layouts for my 2 tables. the box is for the special drawing for the 3 walnut tealight holders in front of it. the bowl is for the candy to draw people in...

Attachments

• left table setup.JPG
    left table setup.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 22
  • right table setup.JPG
    right table setup.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 19
Looks good, Dan. I hope you sell a lot of stuff.

95 degrees? It's not often that I hear about Minnesota being 30 degrees warmer than Southern California. :p

we broke a temp record that has stood since the late 1880's today. supposed to be in the mid 80's all week. btw, it's finally dropped to 90 now that the sun has gone down...