Thread: Hey Voters! It's Referendum Time!

Hey Voters! It's Referendum Time!

In case you missed it earlier, the forum staff is proposing some changes to the Moderator Rules and Procedures. Per our Forum Constitution, changes like this require a referendum vote among the members who have registered to vote*. The referendum poll is up and open for business here:

http://familywoodworking.org/forums/...ad.php?t=18824

Please vote your preference on the proposed changes to the Moderator Rules and Procedures.

Thanks!

* If you're not registered to vote, sorry, you'll have to wait until next time. The voter registration is closed until this poll is over. Look here for more info about registering to vote after this poll has been completed.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Vaughn..not trying to be a smart-aleck or anything,but if I really don't care what Mods do, does that make any difference ?? Apathy can be a delightful attribute when it comes to some things like the how-tos and what-fors.
    "Treat everyone equally,keep your word, and overlook peoples' mistakes...you'll make plenty yourself "..... spoken to me by a much wiser man than I.

No worries, James. I'd guess 98% of the rules are only going to matter to about 2% of the membership. Everyone else is pretty civil by nature.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Bumping it up. Only 3 more day to vote.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Polls Close on Friday, Vote if you haven't
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward