12" Hitachi Sliding Mitre Saw Vs. Bosch

Les, do you find it easy to make minor adjustments to the mitre stops? I notice that this saw does not have a micro-adjustment like the Bosch. If I need to go to 46 or 47 ... is that easy to do?

Do you have any other complaints / info about the saw? It`s nice to find someone who has the exact saw and can give some hands-on advice.

Dawson

Mine does have the micro-adjustment, and works great. I may have a different model
it also has the laser, and digital readout. I'm sorry if I mislead you, but its a great saw, and I would do it again.

No problem. I have heard nothing but good about the Hitachi SCMS`s. I`m itching to pick mine up on Saturday and get started with it.

Anyone have any good sites or procedures for testing the mitre angles on a new saw to make sure they are accurate and spot on?

Anyone have any good sites or procedures for testing the mitre angles on a new saw to make sure they are accurate and spot on?

most mitersaws are adjustable to 90º.....the presets are a given from that point, so check 90º and your common angles should be spot on seeing as how all of these machines are cut on large cnc mills.