Respirator

Ray I'm disappointed in you the book says your to turn the other cheek.:eek: Maybe you'll get aroundtoit some day:wave::thumb:

turning the other cheek is okay if they intend to slap your face but not if they intend to shave you [this do not apply to barbers ]

Yea I know what you mean with bleeding for 3 hrs. :thumb:I shave because I dive and like a good seal on my mask but it is just a little awkward to work in the shop packing my scuba tank around. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I gather that you are not talking about a wet suit

Before I extend my thanks to all that responded to my question RE: Respirators, I have to wipe my tears and share my latest screw-up. As I posted previously I'm celebrating our 50th anniversary. One of my gifts from the LOML was a bottle of NAVAN. It is a Cognac which is infused with a vanilla bean. (it is to die for, which in this I may have to) It comes from the makers of Grand Marnier. The cost in Montana for a .750 bottle is $42.00.

Well any way I committed and swore to only allowing myself to 1 oz every Sunday, which she pours and measures. So I sat down at the computer to extend my thanks and my choice of a respirator, and I accidentally knock my brandy glass over and spilled the contents. She was down stairs, so I found the bottle and re-filled my glass, maybe a little more than 1 oz, but barely. Anyway she caught me! She didn't believe me! Since this is the Family Woodworking Forum, I'll not repeat the language that was spewing the the air.

Just to set the record straight, so that no one thinks that I'm not the boss in my house I AM!! I wear the pants in my house, but occasionally she tells me what pair to put on. I've learned to say "yes dear" "I'm sorry" and " Your right and I'm wrong" in 6 different languages! But it works. And I'm going for 50 more.

OK, thanks to all that gave me their suggestions. I've ordered the Dust Bee Gone and the one that Rob Keeble suggested. I'll let you know how they work for me.

Thanks again

Jiggs Elphison

;

Jiggs I am late to this party but was reading through a catalog and this thread came to mind. Went to their website on respirators, here it is:
http://www.woodworkingshop.com/cgi-...RY SAFETY PRODUCTS&qryType=GRPSG&group=SAFETY
In the catalog a couple are even (I think the 13 dollar ones) considered beard friendly. I was surprised at the economical cost. So, here it is for you to see. Glad to hear you didn't spill it all over your keyboard!! :rofl::rofl: