Welcome Emiko Ablett

Hi Emiko,
That's a real nice name. Glad to have you in with us.
You are so welcome.:D :wave:
Shaz

Well gents, sorry to disappoint you, but I had her sign up just to show that it is NOT hard to figure out the rules when signing up, if you READ the pages, you know, the parts where it says "YOU MUST USE YOUR REAL NAME" bit....:rolleyes:

Remember, she read English fairly well, OK, quite well, but it IS her second language, yet she figured it out!

She usually reads over my shoulder, so not much need for her to log in, but she can if she wants to.

BTW, her name, the Kanji, would usually be read "Ai-mi-ko" (sounds like "Eye-me-ko") but the reading of the kanji in her case is "E-mi-ko" (sounds like "Eh-me-ko") "Ai" is love "Mi" is Beautiful and "Ko" is child.

Japanese names can be really neat.

Cheers!

Hi Emiko,:wave: and welcome to the Forum. By the way, have you SEEN that fellow Lately, (with the same last name as yours), that works in a liquor store and spends the Rest of his Time "underground" in a Dungeon somewhere in Tokyo? Seems like his first name is Stu.:dunno: I've heard that he's been hanging out a LOT lately with a couple of his Buddies named "Big Blue" and "Kermit".:D :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, her name, the Kanji, would usually be read "Ai-mi-ko" (sounds like "Eye-me-ko") but the reading of the kanji in her case is "E-mi-ko" (sounds like "Eh-me-ko") "Ai" is love "Mi" is Beautiful and "Ko" is child.

Japanese names can be really neat.

Cheers!

That is a nice name Stu. Our little one (Nina) in Kanji means new leaf and her middle name "Jasmine" is written in katakana.