looking for a boat building blog...

Art Mulder

This is driving me bonkers...

Sometime in the last two weeks I came across a link (either here or on another ww'ing forum) of this guy building a boat. Or rather, fitting out a boat, as he was starting with a steel hull that he had bought. The guy was doing some really fine woodworking too. The most unique thing was that his chair in the wheelhouse was sort of like Captain Kirk's with wide arms that had electronics embedded in it, and he was going to have a mac mini as part of his navigation/computer. This was NOT a sail boat.

First time in a long time that Google has let me down, as I've tried every possible search that I can think of and have come up totally empty.

Does this ring any bells for anyone?

Aw man, I know I saw it too, but can't recall where. :doh: I'll do a bit of searching my browser history and see if I can find anything.

Hi Art

Sure does, i was the one that posted the link. I follow the blog every other day.

Here is the link http://sshelge.com/helge/helge_entries.html

Enjoy, I also made contact with this guy and he only gets to put in a couple of hours a day, He has a normal full time job and has been at it for a while. He says he has been telling his friends it will be finished in the next two years for some years now.:D

Last edited: