Hello

Jeb Taylor

I stumbled across this board looking for shop ideas a few weeks ago, and have enjoyed reading some of the posts. I'm getting tons of ideas for projects and design ideas from all of your posts. I decided it was time to stop lurking and actually post a little.

I'm a fairly new woodworker, I've only been making furniture pieces for a year or so now. I've made a couple morris chairs and I'm working on a white oak toybox that I'll be posting pictures of soon.

I really enjoy the atmosphere here, it's very helpful for people tring to learn or get new ideas.

-Jeb Taylor

Oh and if anyone has some good hardwood sources in north alabama, I'd love to hear. It's usually hit/miss buying out of peoples barns off craigslist for me so far.

Welcome Jeb. I'm too far from AL to do you any good in the recommendation department but hopefully some more local members can chime in.

Welcome to the family Jeb, hope you enjoy your time here. You might wanna post a shop tour and tell us a little about some of your projects.:thumb: Oh and in case no one has told you we love pictures here.:D;)