Pens

I apologize for the pictures as I was in a hurry to try and get these done and delivered before we leave for a month to see the grandkids. I have a order for 100 pens and some pen and pencil kits from the director of the Art Gallery where a lot of my turnings are. These will be displayed and for sale at the Art Gallery. She said she didn't need all 100 right now but I could finish the rest as the year went on. Anyway here is 21 pens and pencils that went down today. Two were acrylic and the rest were all woods such as redwood, bocote, red heart, desert ironwood, rosewood, cherry, cherry/walnut, osage orange, walnut, holly, bubinga, and others. Finish was CA on most but also lacquer on the one's in the boxes.

Attachments

• Art Gallery Pens 1.jpg
    Art Gallery Pens 1.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 32
  • Art Gallery Pens 2.jpg
    Art Gallery Pens 2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Art Gallery Pens 3.jpg
    Art Gallery Pens 3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Art Gallery Pens 4.jpg
    Art Gallery Pens 4.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Art Gallery Pens 5.jpg
    Art Gallery Pens 5.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Art Gallery Pens 6.jpg
    Art Gallery Pens 6.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Art Gallery Pens 7.jpg
    Art Gallery Pens 7.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Art Gallery Pens 8.jpg
    Art Gallery Pens 8.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Art Gallery Pens 15.jpg
    Art Gallery Pens 15.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 29
Thanks guys. Yep took them down yesterday and sold six before I got out of there. I finished six more (yea no time no pic's) late last night and took them down first thing this morning. Trying to get some clock work done and pens done before we take of next Thursday to see the grandkids.

Thanks Wayne. Pens are a lot of fun and right now are selling pretty good. My big turnings at the Art Gallery such as bowls, nest bowls, vases, and HF's are not selling at all in fact none of the big ticket items for any of the artist at the Gallery aren't selling either. Now my pens, bottle stoppers, lidded boxes, and mini birdhouses are doing pretty well. I feel pretty good if I can make enough to buy a tool now and again plus keep pen kits in stock.