Steve,

I use the tape dispenser almost daily. It is surprising the number of different uses for painters tape when you have it at your fingertips. Thanks again.

Hey Chuck,
I spend a lot of time digging my blue painter's tape out of the cupboard where I store it... I'm kinda anal about putting things back in the same place constantly so I can find them again... I like your tape dispenser and it would save me some time and probably some tape... do you have any objection if I copy your design... it's a great idea.

Chuck,

The tape dispenser is Steve Bellinger’s design. The only thing I would change is the location of the cutting strip. I would place it more forward where the tape falls down the front of the dispenser. Make sure you make it a double wide.

Chuck,

The tape dispenser is Steve Bellinger’s design. The only thing I would change is the location of the cutting strip. I would place it more forward where the tape falls down the front of the dispenser. Make sure you make it a double wide.

Okay, guess I better ask Steve then... I like the design and thought I might try one in the near future... I use a narrow masking tape a lot too to mark depth on drill bits... might try to incorporate that too.