The GIFT that keeps on Giving!!

larry merlau

well as you all know i started this tour thing some time back and have enjoyed it very much, even when i drove it by myslef.. well there has been many things happen since for me and others involved in it that are just why i started it..the freindships made and the ability of doing things for others in some way or another. well i was at Chucks this spring and saw a very nice quilt that really struck my eye. and i commented on it to "mrs chuck" that it was very nicley done.. and that i would like my better half try it and she took me serious!! she sent a dvd of her quilts and a whole bunch of fabric that was the same as what she used for the quilt to my better half..and even sent instructions to use that she found helpful in the making of it. i cant say thank you enough chuck and others for the sharun of the things we have with one another.. be it on the forum or in private.. Thank You Mrs Rodekhor for the wonderful Gift..

This is a great place. :thumb::thumb:

I will second that Bob. with the addition of the words "With great people" .........Way to go Mr and Mrs. Chuck R. Ok Larry you gotta get Randi to show us the finished thing since you pricked our interest so much.:thumb:

Lets not forget your role in getting us all started in reaching out and realizing what life is all about. Thanks for sharing the story Mr. Ambassador.;):thumb:

rob,, its the one in the tour thread the black and white one that i spotted first next to chucks chair.. still laugh everytime ithink about chucks dancing and stories... thanks chuck for some great memories

Larry,
Lori says you are welcome. Lori put her email address in her note to Randi, so if she has any questions, make sure she emails Lori. Also, they can do show and tell with Skype, almost any weekend or after 6:30 California time on weekdays.

It was a pleasure having you and the guys here. We hope to get back east within the next several years and will put you and Randi (and Jay and Linda) on the itinerary.

Rob, here is a picture of Lori’s Black and White quilt. When she first proposed that she do a b&w, I had reservations, but the pattern and her use if material is striking.

Attachments

• Black and white quilt resized.jpg
    Black and white quilt resized.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 18