About a week back we got our selves a camper. It's old but the price was right and at first look it seemed to be in good order. Well yesterday was clean the trailer day. KaLea found 2 rot spots in the floor. So today was fix the rot day. I got all the rot ripped out while KaLea finished cleaning and caulking the whole trailer. She kick butt on the caulking I showed her once what to do and she went at it. She did all the windows and lights with one tube of caulking. I used almost one tube doing the corners.
Anyways I got it all ripped apart and am letting it dry out till I can get it back together. I need a half sheet of ply to fix the rot. Not bad for 20 years old I think.
If we are lucky KaLea will post the pics she took.
If not I know it never happened