New neighbor, Keith Fritz

Now that guy knows what he is doing. Take note for all of you who want to do this for a business.

He must have hired a very professional marketing company.

Note i dont see any mention of price. He does not sell on price. But i bet you he aint starving and commands a very good price for his work.

Get down there and tell him you'll be his sanding-boy. I'd sweep up for free just to have the opportunity to soak up something by osmosis.

I lived in that part of Indiana for about seven years and know about the generational (German) tradition of fine craftsmanship. This guy and his "cadre of artisans" turn out some fine work. Not a one guy shop for sure. Just the time involved to accompany each piece on delivery must add a couple thou to the price.

Frank what was you doing in my part of the woods? I am going to go up that way one of these days. Something about it don't sit right with me. not sure what it is, but something.

Frank what was you doing in my part of the woods? I am going to go up that way one of these days. Something about it don't sit right with me. not sure what it is, but something.

I had my stores in Batesville. There is (was?) a big furniture factory there that makes some real high stuff. The guys who worked there were true craftsman as were many others in town. There also was a business that did only hand carving. They made masters for castings of factory made furniture. Those guys who did the carving were incredibly talented.

Sounds like he's livin right. Sounds like he made the right choice of who to start working with, designers, who are usually hired by folks with money to actually pay for custom work.