craft show results...

Dan Noren

Staff member
i had never seen such a lousy day. right off the bat i almost called it off after looking at the radar, big patches of rain. i got there a little before 8, and there were 3 of the guys there earlier than me. we got the banner up, we all set up our tables, and waited, and waited, and waited, and then it started raining around 11 this morning, and it's still raining. at least we had cover over our heads. only 6 of the other 8 showed up. i only sold one arched candle holder set. we decided to call it a day around 3pm. oh well, perhaps another one some time after the 4th of july, and the fair in late august.

well, there were two good things to come of it, i came out $20 ahead, and today i delivered the drawing prize to the lucky winner. they liked what they saw at the craft show, and will probably order up some items for gifts later on.

Good news Dan, just think, you could have come off $20 in the hole and had someone steal something off your table :(

I'd say you did OK, not great, but OK :thumb:

i had a real scientific method set out to pick the winner. i would throw them all in the air, and eliminate the ones that landed face up, and repeat until there was only one. :D in the end, i just shuffled them, face down, laid them out face down, and had my wife pick one. :thumb: not as scientific, but it worked!:)

Well Dan i was hopefull this would be a break for you. Well you cannot control the weather. Still look at it the way Stu says you can only go up from here. ;):thumb: Better luck next time. Think of this as a dress rehearsal for the big day.:)